ZF is a global leader in driveline and chassis technology as well as active and passive safety technology. ZF has a global workforce of approximately 138,300 at 230 locations in 40 countries. Working at ZF is more than just a job; it’s an opportunity to imagine and create global mobility for tomorrow – and beyond.
Are you up for the challenge?
We are looking for an entry level or experienced requirements engineer to provide key support in the capture, development and management of camera and radar requirements, as well as the management and traceability of customer requirements. The ideal candidate will be happy liaising with customers, influencing engineers on multiple sites in multiple countries as well as inputting and managing data in the requirements tool.
- Manage the requirements consistently across projects, following the DAS requirements process
- Input, collate and review requirements
- Maintain traceability between customer requirements and core requirements
- Create Core and interface requirements where gaps exist between Core (R&D) and customer requirements
- Create architecture and variant specifications
- Liaise with customer to discuss specific issues on requirements
- Create reports & metrics
- Provide support to team in the use of DOORs
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Degree in electrical and/or software engineering
- 5+ years of experience
- Have worked in an engineering organization, in systems, software or electronics engineering
- Experience writing and developing ECU specifications
- Experience in requirements management
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
- Good understanding of the ‘V’ cycle and change management
- Excellent English speaking, reading and writing skills
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Experience of working with driver assistance systems such as Lane Departure Warning, Forward Collision Warning and Lane Keeping Assistance systems
- Experience with DOORS
- Experience of working in an international environment and willingness to travel abroad occasionally
- Knowledge of ISO26262 & SPICE
- Experience creating and running DOORS DXL scripts.
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled